Sunday, December 16, 2007

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

So in this hectic time of year the only time I could get myself, in conjunction with my two friends to the T was sunday. And it just so happened that mother nature was not too happy sunday. I think what we got at least a foot of snow to add to the foot that happened a few days earlier. But of course that didn't stop us. So we cleaned off the foot of wet snow from my car as it was sleeting on us. It took us about 5 minutes to get out of the spot because despite what you may have heard my pontiac red grand am is not exactly an off road vehicle. (the red color, despite the cool points does NOT help in the snow.) But we made it to the Quincy Adams t-station. And actually the intense "wintery mix" happening outside probably helped because there weren't many people on the T. (but don't worry the people were there did stare at us wondering what in the world we were doing....but that's nothing new for us.) So we rode the t up and down for like and hour and a half, and magically I shot three rolls of film. It was freezing, it was windy, it was wet. But it is SO all for the art. :-)

No comments: